Last Updated: 12/20/2022
Please Read Carefully Before Using This Web Site
When guests visit the Goldstone Realty web site, some basic information may be collected. This information may include, but is not limited to, which pages are visited and for how long, which homes are viewed, which property searches are run, where the visitors come from, and what ISP they are using. In addition, you may voluntarily provide such information, including but not limited to name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address.
Using Information Collected:
Goldstone Realty uses the information collected to improve the quality of this web site, enhance or tailor the information offered, do what you ask us to do, and make your experience on this site as valuable and efficient as possible. We also use this information to inform you about our products and services.
By using Goldstone Realty's web site, you consent to Goldstone Realty's collection and use of your information as described in this policy. As a general rule, we do not share your information with unaffiliated third parties. We however reserve the right to disclose your information under certain circumstances such as but not limited to an inquiry by law enforcement or judicial authorities to protect our own legal rights or to protect the public good. Whenever you are online, you run the risk that the information you provide will fall into the wrong hands. Although Goldstone Realty implements and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices to safeguard your privacy, Goldstone Realty cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide us. Goldstone Realty nor anyone associated with this website accept no responsibility or liability for the activities of third parties.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Links to Other Web Sites:
What are cookies and how do we use them:
Goldstone Realty has worked to make their website ADA compliant. It is important that all people, regardless of their disabilities, are empowered to use all websites. Every year Goldstone Realty works to improve the usability of the website. Below is a partial list of the steps taken by Goldstone Realty to ensure that all people can use this website. If at any time you find that you are having difficulties using this website please notify us so we can improve your experience and further empower you. Contact us online or call 701-354-1000.
Website Accessibility Steps:
- Font size - Goldstone Realty makes every effort to ensure text is legible. To change the font size in your Windows browser, hold the control key and press the "+" or "-" keys on your keyboard to increase or decrease font size. To change the font size for Mac, hold the comma key and press "+" or "-" keys on your keyboard to increase or decrease font size.
- Image descriptions and tagging - Goldstone Realty tags all images with text and/or image descriptions for screen readers.
- Time sensitive user interaction - Forms and other Items requiring user interaction are not time sensitive. Users with visual or hearing impairments will have enough time to provide any needed input requested by Goldstone Realty.
- reCAPTCHA - Goldstone Realty uses reCAPTCHA to protect its websites from spam, abuse and is ADA compliant. reCAPTCHA keeps automated software from engaging in abusive activities websites while letting valid users pass through with ease.
- Goldstone Realty tests the website using https://wave.webaim.org. WAVE is a suite of evaluation tools that helps authors make their web content more accessible to individuals with disabilities. WAVE can identify many accessibility and Web Content Accessibility Guideline (WCAG) errors, but also facilitates human evaluation of web content.
If you have questions please contact us or call 701-345-1000.